Sunday, May 28, 2006

That went by pretty quickly

Nicole leaves tomorrow. But I'll hopefully be home in a month, so it's no big deal.

She already has an interview. That lasted so long. And it turns out there are a couple of places hiring, so she's going to try and pick and choose.

I started reading a book called House of Leaves. And yeah, the house part is blue like that. It's supposed to be ridiculously scary, but so far I'm not completely seeing it. Parts of it have been pretty creepy, but it's not too often. Yet. I'm only on chapter 5. It's a book about a guy who finds a book about a documentary that never existed. It's very strangely written but I'm enjoying the crap out of it so far.

Anyone know how to embed youtube videos into sites? Or Google Video vids. Need to figure a bunch of stuff out really. See if I can put RSS stuff into the sections over one the right.

Hopefully I'm not just typing to myself though.

I'll type something bigger out about X3 later. I have to go finish my work.

No comments: