Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm going to go crazy

Holy shit, I am going to go crazy. I haven't seen anyone since I got back from the LAN party. They're all gone for the 4th of July break. So I have no one to hang out with. I've just been sitting on my computer all damn day, and watching 24. And Venture Brothers.

About the LAN party: It was a ton o fun. Played Q3, Q4, HL2DM, some ET, and some HL2CTF. And a ton of Guitar Hero. I think that was the light of the party. Everyone instantly fell in love with it, was pretty funny. I don't think I've ever heard Cowboys From Hell that many times though. Muffins was obsessed with it.

I got a kickass HL2 poster out of it too. This one. I wanna frame it or something. Just too cool.

My contacts wanted to try and kill us though. They weren't loving me on the way up there, and I could barely see anything. The next day I had to go to Publix to get some contact solution and take a nap. My eyes were nice little wells of mucus. It was pretty awesome.

Umm.. not much else to talk about. Need to finish updating the site, then at some point need to work on Breakfast Tacos. I mean, I have nothing else to do all day.

No comments: