Sunday, August 20, 2006

I bitch way too much

I've noticed recently that probably more than half of the conversation I have with people is me generally bitching. I bitch cause I'm bored, I bitch cause I don't have many friends. I just bitch about anything around me.

Hell now I'm bitching about how all I ever do is bitch.

I've been doing manual labor for the last week, working in the oilfield and such. It's been alright. My sunburns have pretty much gone away, and now my arms and stuff are pretty damn tan. Hopefully this'll help me lose weight and make me feel a bit better about myself.

I need to think of some new composites so I can work on a new demo reel. So I can go out and get a real job.

Man, I have nothing left to say....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get that shit man. stack that paper and keep your pimp hand strong, don't bitch, act!
its a fuckin revolution!

the fractal brothers said...

well stop bitching and call me when you got some free time, and we'll hang at lori's or something. Or a lan.
-Jeff

Anonymous said...

Just hit up your blog... And this particular entry is a couple months old... But if you want ideas for composites, think of things you don't know how to do yet and do them.

I've been finishing up my reel for a pending (next couple weeks) move to LA and the best stuff I've done has been created by stretching my limits and figuring out how to show off what I did.