So it's getting to the point where I really want to fucking move out. I'm tired of living here.
And it's not even living with my parents that's the bad part. It just sucks living way out in the middle of fucking nowhere. I have to drive 20 minutes to hang out with anyone, or get any food that isn't in my house. I have shitty internet. I have shitty satellite. I can't even get my local channels in HD. I can't play games online.
But on the upside, there's no rent. So I'm rolling in money. But I don't want to be. I want to be not here. But to do that I need a roommate.
Because I'm stupid, and want a house. They're way too expensive for me to get one on my own, so I need someone to move in with me. Dustin said he would, but his lease doesn't end until March. Chuck also said he would just last night, but I'm not sure if I want to live with him. I mean he's a good guy and all, I just don't want to bump heads or whatever. And he makes more money than Dustin. Dustin would probably break his lease, but that's fucking expensive, and I can't ask him to do that. Especially since he'd have to break his lease then put down half on a deposit.
Bah, I don't know what to do. I guess I'll call a realtor and start looking for a house, and start looking at apartments this weekend or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment