So today started off really shitty. Forgot to park in the right spot last night and woke up to a $50 street cleaning ticket.
Then after getting to work, I got sent on the worst run ever. I was gone for 2 1/2 hours.
But all is well in the universe now. I get back to work and was told to get on a computer ASAP and start working on my shots. My producer tells me "Now you're on the alias, so just e-mail that whenever you're done." I have no idea what she means. After I finish my shot, I e-mail her and tell her it's done, and that I'd e-mail the alias if I knew what that meant.
Turns out what it meant was "you do have an email address. It's xxxx@zoicstudios.com".
:D :D :D :D :D
I'm the first intern with an e-mail address out of my group. I've also worked on multiple shots. So I happen to think I might be a bit close to getting a job.
I'm so EXCITED
Oh, and then later on someone asked me if I wanted a cappuccino and for some reason my mind did not register what that word meant. At all. I actually thought they had made the damn word up and gave them an incredibly weird look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was really hoping that you'd end that with a note about writing this from the toilet. :/ You disappointed me, Austin Brown!
Also, yay for stuff.
Post a Comment