
I totally said I was going to post a picture of my desk like 2 weeks ago. Well here it is. It's super grainy because there's no light in here right now except for the monitors.
I was working on a show called Drive for Fox which comes out here pretty soon, but they moved me off of that and at this moment I'm not doing anything. I worked on a pilot for two days (they called me in on Sunday to work) and then most of last night and all of today will be training hours. Which is why you don't see Linux on those monitors. Or Shake. I'm trying to learn a program called Combustion.
Actually I wanted to learn After Effects, but I don't want to go and buy a book for it. And they don't have any here. The only book they have is a Combustion book. Oh well. Combustion is rad so I'm happy to learn something new.
It's going to be a long and sloooowwww night.

1 comment:
At least you have a desk, be Happy.
If you need to buy a book, call me. Dad
Post a Comment