Sunday, September 09, 2007

So fucking hot.

Oh. My. fucking. GOD.

Went to go eat wings today right. Not that big of a deal, I've been there a ton, the wings are fucking delicious. Well Shawn loves hot shit. He decides he wants to try Suicide flavor. Well the guy behind the counter dips a toothpick into it and gives it to another of my friends, Ryan, who then proceeds to down like 3 glasses of water and a few packets of sugar. He says "It's like someone sprayed mace into my mouth."

So Shawn gets the tray of 12 and starts chomping on the first one. I have never ever heard him utter the words he said after putting that first one in his mouth. "Holy fucking shit, this is hot."

He manages to down 3 of them in the span of like 30 minutes. And then he tells me he'll give me 50 bucks to eat just one. Knowing what it did to the both of them, I said fuck that. A little while later he says 20 for a good sized bite. Well I could use 20 bucks, so I did it. About 5 seconds later I decide "The heat hasn't kicked in yet, I'll finish it and get the 50." So I did.

Holy mother of fucking god. I have never had anything so hot in my mouth ever. I actually stuck my tongue into the ranch. Nothing helped except for putting ice directly on the heated parts.


And now I just got out of the bathroom. My stomach is killing me and now my asshole burns. I almost feel like it wasn't worth it, but 50 bucks can go a long long way.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

pobrecito.
but $50 will go a long way toward healing that burning asshole <3