Geotagging is one of the coolest and creepiest features to come out of the digital age in regards to photography. You put in the data where it was you took the picture (latitude and longitude) and when you upload it to a site like Flickr, you can see it on a map. Which is really cool when you want to see pictures of home and you just zoom into Midland on the map and see some great photos. But it's really creepy when you see some kid's birthday. You can restrict who sees that information for a reason you know.
I just bought a new camera, and I think I'm going to start taking more pictures, and trying to just get more into photography in general. It's something I've always liked, but never really got that into. But my new camera is pretty small, and fits into my pocket so I should be able to take it anywhere and just snap pictures when I feel the need.
I put a thing to my flickr pool over on the right there, but all it has so far are pictures from bars taken by my crappy camera phone. It almost makes me miss my old phone. My K790a took absolutely great pictures and had a flash. Take that iPhone. Oh well.
So yeah. Hopefully expect more photo stuff from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment