Wednesday, May 31, 2006

LAN Par-TAY!

So my friend Crioknight is hosting a LAN party in the coming weeks.

I will most definately be there. It will be much fun.

I haven't LAN'd in damn near forever. I miss it a lot, and miss all of the LC lans. Those were just such fun times. Hopefully this will be like that, with more people I don't know.

Oh well it's really my last chance to hang with him, and considering how much fun we had last time, I imagine it'll be fun again this time.

Here's a link to the Lan's page.

I guess that's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty good idea to have a blog for lan party info

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is muffins from fragpimp.com, I've been talking with CrioKnight about the LAN and I recently moved to Winter Park from Maine so I can go to school at Full Sail. I was thinking that since we're both from the same area, maybe we could pool down together for the LAN, I would be willing to share expenses. Feel free to pm me at Fragpimp, email me at muffinssoda@gmail.com, or talk to me on AIM (iplayfps). Later!