Well for music I decided to go with the Flaming Lips song.
My rough cut/panel review is Monday, but we can't do anything on Sunday because they're having a behind the scenes tour. Blah. I've been up for 36 hours right now. It sucks. I'll sleep tonight though, then tomorrow get Matt to help me with a resume.
This is a somewhat cocky thing to say, but I think my reel is coming out incredibly well. I guess it's not that cocky, I'm just damn proud of it so far. I may cut one scene from it that I don't particularly like too much, simply because shit's taking too long to render, and I don't want to wait.
I can't wait to freakin go home. See my girlfriend, family, and friends. Staying up this long working sucks, and makes me miss home all the more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AWWW you miss home and want to see your gf <3
Post a Comment