Austin's life.
My life as told by me.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Updated
Here are the updated DVD and cover. I like the logo.
1 comment:
the fractal brothers
said...
I dig the new logo.
2:55 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Austin Brown
Sherman Oaks, California
View my complete profile
What I'm Doing
follow me on Twitter
Labels
life
(39)
photo
(20)
work
(10)
tech
(4)
Friends
Shelby Stong
Brandon Dicks
Adam Fatka
Matthew Rex Downham
Eddie Offerman
Flickr Photos
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
PowerLlama
. Make your own badge
here
.
Recently Played
My Gamercard
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(36)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2006
(34)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(12)
I think I'm
New Host
Shazam!
The finish line is right in front of me
Updated
Screwup
The roughcut
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Demo stuff
Dilemma
DVD Stuff
The home stretch
►
May
(6)
1 comment:
I dig the new logo.
Post a Comment