Last night I thought about all this stuff I was going to write about today... but I forgot all most of it. Blarg. I'll try to make stuff up off the top of my head then.
I got a new photography book last night, since well, that's what I've been obsessing over lately. A couple of people recommended it to me, it's called Understanding Exposure and then it has a colon and more words. The guy explains things, and then shows you in pictures what he means, which is pretty cool. Like he'll say "this picture was taken with this and this, and this picture in the same spot was taken with this this and this and this is why this looks better than that." Except with less run on sentences normally. I'm enjoying it, and learning a ton, even if I don't (hopefully yet) have a fancy camera. I was reading it at lunch today, and it inspired me to bust out the camera and take a bunch of macro shots, which I'll post to the ol' Flickr account later.
I'm buying a new laptop bag later today so that I can bring my laptop with me to home and not worry about me dropping my bag and destroying it. I checked out two highly recommended bag companies, and liked one way more than the other. There was Crumpler and Timbuk2, and I thought the crumpler bag blew the timbuk2 bag out of the water on most fronts. Except for the laptop holding space. In the timbuk2 bag it's lined with cordoroy, and in the crumpler I think it's just padded. Also swaying me towards the crumpler is that it's on clearance at the place I went. I just really don't like the color, but the color I do like doesn't seem to be for sale on the usa website.
Anyway I've got nothing left to write about I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment