Monday, December 10, 2007

It's been a few weeks

The last time I published was on November 27. Man that was a while ago. Sorry about that.

I'm learning to absolutely hate Mondays. Mainly because the weekends screw with my sleep schedule so much. So both last week and this week, I got around 2 hours of sleep before work. Insomnia is always fun. Instead of sleeping I decided to try and fix my computer which was acting up, and watch the majority of Silence of the Lambs. What a good movie.

Speaking of movies, I saw Juno this weekend too, which was fantastic. It's only playing on 7 screens, but did really really well. Apparently it's in the top 7 films for gross as compared to screen number. Lots of 7's there.

My picture taking has slown down a bit, as I've run out of stuff at work to actually take pictures of. It's just too dark in here. I can't pump up the ISO because I get way too much noise, and I hate taking pictures with the flash on. It makes pictures look like crap in dark areas, and bugs my coworkers.

I go home in a few weeks for a few days, and I'm looking forward to it. I won't be there so long as to start hating Midland, but I think long enough to see everyone I want to see, and do everything I could possibly want to do. Which boils down to eating Rosa's, Chick-fil-a, Sonic, and Taco Villa.

Work was incredibly stressful last week, but I won't go into it right now. It's blown past already so it's not that big of a deal. They have told me they're probably going to move me to junior compositing tasks soon, which I'm very excited for.

And that's a lot to read so I'm done typing.

No comments: